A “Thank You” for the mention of
“Everyone Has a Family Story” on your Blog or Social Media.
- Dec. 3, 2015: Cathy Meder-Dempsey of Opening Doors in Brick Walls mentions Now Where Did I Put That? on her blog as she, along with other bloggers took up my challenge to write about their Family Heirlooms along with me. Check out my
- Dec. 11, 2015: Jana Iverson Last of Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog mentioned Lost Files from West Haven 2010 (My most viewed post) on her Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds.
- Dec. 18, 2015: Jana Iverson Last of Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog mentioned Friday Night Family Heirlooms… telling their stories: The Sewing Needle on her Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds.
- Oct. 4, 2016: Diane Haddad’s blog on The Family Tree Magazine mentioned Cemetery Sunday: St. Bernard’s Cemetery – West Haven, CT on her Family Tree Blog Genealogy Insider. Article is titled 9 Things You Can Learn About Your Ancestors From the Cemetery.
- Sept. 8, 2017: Martin Roe Eidhammer of Norwegian Genealogy and then some
Genealogy, history, and culture from Norway mentioned my blog post….Family Stories: True or False on…. Friday Finds: Week 35 -2017.