2018 A to Z: Y… All About Nancy Drew
In 2016 I first learned of the annual April A to Z… it immediately intrigued me and I began racking my brain for a theme. After much reading, and thinking… I finally came up with the theme of A to Z 2016: A to Z: 2016 Southern Foods and Memories; it said to write what you know! When April of 2017 rolled around, I decided to share A to Z: 2017 Conversations with Mama to the world… the best of my on-going blog post that has generated from nightly talks to my mother. It’s now 2018 and as Nancy Drew has been on my mind… since I began re-building my collection back… well, I hope you will join me in celebrating All About Nancy Drew during the April A to Z Blog Hop!
Y is for… YOU might be Nancy Drew if, Years, and Yes I Made It
You might be Nancy Drew if…
- you’ve been repeatably knocked unconscious… and seldom have a concussion!
- your father is a lawyer and often asks for your help in solving a mystery… but never pays you! Nancy must receive a big allowance!
- you always have a packed bag tucked away in the trunk of your roadster/convertible… just because!
- you find yourself in an old mansion full of secret passageways and ghosts!
- you have never had a job by the age of 18, but somehow never without money.
- you never have a curfew!
- your father has given you a handgun while you’re on a case, and you’re only 16!
- you’re always proficient in whatever needs to be done.
- you never have to ask permission to go on dangerous mystery hunts.
- the police ask you to help in solving their mystery cases.