DNA: 28 DNA Circles
The DNA page on Ancestry has a new look!
In my last post DNA: 20 DNA Circles, I had 20 DNA circles. I first started with 12, then 16, then 18, then 19 and 20 and now I’m counting 28 at the end of 2016. I lost one along the way; still not sure why I lost my James Gooch… he’s still not back… maybe in 2017 he will return!
I’m still bummed that there is no Native American in my blood lines. Mama insists! Maybe it will show in hers!
DNA: 28 DNA CIRCLES
- Finally Berrian’s wife Berilla Free is now in my circles!
- I seem to be at a standstill now with Samuel H. Gooch. Maybe in 2017 he will reappear!
I’m hoping to add Tillman D. Gooch’s father, James Gooch, to my circles.
- I visited the grave of William McKinley in Steele Creek Cemetery in Mecklenburg Co., N.C. this year. Now if I could only find his father Robert’s grave!
- John and Sarah Beaty are also buried in the Steele Creek Cem. in Mecklenburg Co., N.C. – I will search them out on my next trip. We have yet to identify where William McKinley is buried in Putnam Co., GA.
- I’m happy to finally see Berilla Priscilla Free arrive in my DNA circles! I still don’t understand the Clemeth Cavender DNA Circle – as he doesn’t seem to be a direct ancestor…
- Maybe more research will result in him being a direct ancestor!
These are potential new ancestors or relatives who are not already in my family tree
- These are puzzling to me! Clemeth Cavender was once listed like this and now he’s in my DNA Circles.
I’m anxiously awaiting results on my mother’s DNA results… hopefully she inherited more of the DNA that I seem to be lacking on my Askew line. She still insists her mother has Indian blood, so maybe I will be surprised with her results!
Mama’s in progress… hopefully I sent enough spit this time!
Happy New Year to all my DNA friends and family… see you in 2017!
Want to read more, click…. DNA: My Results are in
© 2016, copyright Jeanne Bryan Insalaco; all rights reserved